Augustinian Historical Institute
The Institutum Historicum Augustinianum (= IHA) is a cultural organization of the Order of St Augustine, and it has an international character.
The purposes of the IHA are to:
- Develop and coordinate historical research activities concerning the Order of Saint Augustine.
- Promote and organize meetings, conferences, courses, study days and congresses related to Augustinian history.
- Publish the results of research in Analecta Augustiniana, or in other suitable publications.
- Strengthen collaboration of the study and the teaching of the history of the Order.
- Promote the interests of the Institute within the fields of historical and ecclesiastical studies.
- Cultivate contacts with other similar historical institutes, associations and institutions.
- Undertake any other activities that would be deemed advisable in accord with the purposes of the Institute.
Institutum Historicum Augustinianum
I-00193 - Roma Tf. +39 06 680061
President: P. Jesús Álvarez Fernández